BISSELL AeroSlim Lithium Ion Cordless Handheld Car Vacuum
Remember the one time your clumsy friend dropped all his Cheetos in your car? Or the time your pet left hair all over your leather seats? Cleaning this mess can be tricky since there are a lot of small particles which are almost impossible to pick with your hands. This is where a smart handheld vacuums come into play. Imagine a dedicated vacuum for your car. As soon as a mess is made it can be pulled out from the dash board’s storage immediately. BISSELL presents their AeroSlim handheld vacuum cleaner which can be charged inside the car as well.
- Truly cordless: The BISSELL AeroSlim is a bettery operated handheld vacuum cleaner. This means that you won’t have to care about the tangling cords and places to plug the vacuum in.
- Convenient storage: The sleek design of this vacuum allows it to be stored in any accessible pace. In the case of cars, it can easily be stored in a dashboard storage tray.
- USB charging: The Bissell 29869 AeroSlim comes with a USB cable which c
- Multiuse tools for diverse applications: It comes with a 2-in-1 cleaning tool that is a combination of Dusting Brush and Crevice Tool. Due to this, a user can easily reach gaps, corners, and other hard to reach areas and dust off the dirt stuck to the area as well.
- Washable filters: The filters of this vacuum are washable. Due to this, they last very long.
Who can use this product?
This vacuum cleaner can be used by anyone who is looking for a handy machine that helps cleaning on the go. Looking at the additional tools/attachments, it can be assumed that it is made specifically for cars but can be used for sofas, pets, and places where little dust can accumulate like on office desks.
- Cheap: Compared to the alternatives in the market, the Bissell vacuum is very cheap.
- Decent Suction: This vacuum has decent suction given the low price.
- Sleek Design: The AersoSlim has a sleek design and comes in a beautiful titanium color. The design makes it very handy and easy to use. It is also incredibly light. It weighs 1.37 pounds due to which it is easy to carry for travelers.
- On the go cleaning: This vacuum can be used for on the go cleaning purposes. As discussed above, the design is sleek and compact due to which it is easy to store in cars or any other accessible place.
- Easy to remove filter: Although it lacks a HEPA filter it has a pretty decent two-stage filtration system. It is easy to remove and is washable.
- Warranty: The vacuum comes with a limited one-year warranty.
- Running time: It takes around 2.5-3.5 hours to charge but the running time is only around 12 minutes. The charging to running time ratio is poor.
- Small dust cup size: Due to the compact design the size of the dust cup is very small.
- Cleans dry dirt only: According to the company, the Bissell 29869 is intended for dry dirt only. So, if you accidentally spill soup inside your car, you’re going to have a bad day.
- Works only for small debris: Due to the small cup size, larger debris gets stuck and doesn’t pass through.
According to the reviews, customers had mixed feelings for the product.
- Suction: The suction was inadequate for some users as it would take time to suck little particles at times. Other reviews stated that the suction was fine.
- Battery timing: Customers weren’t satisfied with the battery timing. The charging time is way too much compared to the time it takes to consume. 12-13 minutes time can be enough for two small sessions of cleaning. Otherwise, waiting for 3 hours to charge is a bit much. One bright area was the charging mode. It can easily be charged through a normal mobile charger and can also be charged through car chargers since it supports USB charging.
- Size: Size and design was the point where almost everyone was satisfied. The vacuum was found to be handy, compact and easy to store. There was one big flaw found in the design though. Due to the compact design, the cup size is small and there is less room in the collection area due to which it requires regular dumping and cleaning.
- Build Quality: The build quality was found to be fine but for some users the vacuum stopped working after a few months. This can be catered through warranty but the user experience is ruined overall at times.
The best part that comes with buying this product is that a portion of the revenues of all sales it is used to help give homes to a pet. Bissell has their own foundation that helps homeless animals get a place to live. The price of the product is already very reasonable, coupled with the charity benefits it makes an excellent buy in terms of value for money.
This vacuum cleaner was found to be perfect for most users as it is rated 4.3 stars according to the 1,600 feedbacks. The little issues here and there are justified by the price of the product. It is priced perfectly and even supports a cause for pets. For travelers who are looking for an economical option, this is undoubtedly the best option to go with!